A Line Utility Limited offers a wide range of high and low voltage electrical, tree removal, hydro-vac and directional drilling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential clients throughout Ontario. Our services include:
• Pole line replacement, upgrades and new connections
• Underground (primary or secondary) installation, terminations, transformer vaults,
conduit and cable pulling, etc.
• Underground utility and structure location
• Dangerous tree trimming and removal
• Stump grinding
• Fiber optic cabling, lashing and install underground fiber
• Bucket and digger trucks are available from 40' to 75'
• 24 hour storm service
• Contact voltage detection and testing
• Temporary pole lines
• Street light maintenance
• Underground fault and cable locating
• Traffic light installation and repair
• Live line techniques, high voltage distribution up to 27.6kv
• Bulb and ballast replacement on poles up to 75'
• Pole dressing, installation up to 80' concrete poles over live line
• Tension stringing (primary or secondary) and lashing
• Primary and secondary metering, installation, panel upgrades, wiring or maintenance, etc.
• Transformer single or three phase installation, wiring, transfer etc.
Contact A Line Utility Limited today to request your free estimate.